Tuesday, February 19, 2008

She's HOW old?







Here is Hailie at her 14th birthday party. Sure seems unbelievable to me that she is already 14! I remember when she didn't even know how to open a present, and now she is taking gift cards to the mall and doing her own shopping! As you can see, she is a lovely young lady who does very well in school and who has a fun, affectionate, and sweet personality. Well, most of the time anyway, you can't expect a teen to keep an even keel all the time! Also in the pictures, her cousin Ashley Veen, who is a real cousin to Hailie, from the Veen side, granddaughter of Rita and the late John Veen. The cute redhead is Molly, who has more energy than that roadrunner on that one cartoon where the wolf always tries to catch him...you know the one....don't make me dig in my memory...anyway, it was a nice party with both sides of Hailie's family there to wish her well and celebrate another year!

2 comments:

shortensweet said...

they are all getting so grown up. In 2 years, our little hailiebug will be driving.

That's really scary.

bunnyjo georg said...

Dang, I wish I hadn't missed the party. Hey, I just thought of something, we never got Hailie a birthday present! Hm. I better do something about that!