Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve Family Fun

This was Jamie's idea...we always make the kids sing us a carol before we let them open their presents...but they always say they don't know the words. So Jamie downloaded the lyrics to a carol and printed out copies for them...ha ha! It was "The 12 Days of Christmas"!!!! Brilliant. Oh, the kids did a pretty good job. They went flat and dragged some due to their reluctance, but we goaded them on, and pretty soon they started sounding pretty darn good.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ray Veen said...

I think the funniest part was that Jamie gave them a choice as to which song they liked better, and they said '12 Days', not knowing that they'd have to sing it, ho ho ho.

shortensweet said...

I love the kids in our family. you'd think if I ask them a question like that, they'd really think about what I'd make them do. Sigh. I hope they never change. I will work on getting the video up, but it was really dark, you can hear them, but not see them.

Sigh. Then again. They just stood there like dorks anyway.

Anonymous said...

It was good to see Y'all again for sure!
We are hosting an adult new years eve party at our place on NYE @ 7:30-ish.
We are making party mix, guacamole, bean and cheese dip along with some relishes. Please attend if you can!
Yoob

bunnyjo georg said...

I personally thought they sounded like they were singing for a supper of dog food. However, there obvious discomfort only added to my merriment. :)