Saturday, December 02, 2006

Happy 11th Birthday to Chantze Anakin!

Take a good look at the boy third from the left...he sure looks like young Anakin of Star Wars fame! And what do you think he got for his birthday this year? A light saber with 1, 000 different configurations possible. Hmmm....could it be? That Chantze is a Jedi? He has lots of powers. For instance, I almost didn't go to his party because it took place on the snowiest and coldest day yet this winter. But I felt myself so strongly drawn, I just could not resist, in spite of bad roads and the fact that my car is in danger of breaking down at any moment due to a bad thingamajig that goes clunk when I turn. But some power drew me to his party, and I was happy to be there, too. Chantze had a killer Star Wars cake and lots of cool presents, and lots of people there that wouldn't have missed it for the world. He also had the power to re-light the candles on his cake with just one breath. So I am thinking....maybe he is a Jedi! What do you think? Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

HUBBYMAN said...

"I sense much fun in this one. Perhaps we can turn him to the Pun side of the Farce." --- Darth Malled.

shortensweet said...

yuck fritz

if the force is strong with this one, tell him I need a different job where I can spend time with my family

VeeFlower said...

Uh, I think we are making this site PUN free, just so you know.

Unknown said...

I'm gonna have Chantze read this, he'll be thrilled. He got a star wars playstation game, starwars action figures, and 2 lightsabers.

Personally, I think with his hair he looks just like Luke Skywalker.