Wednesday, January 24, 2007

HIp Hop Rules The Gym!

For some reason Picasa isn't giving blogger the edited versions of the pictures so you can hardly see Emily, who is in the center of the top picture in the black tee....I'll try later....anyway it was another Hip Hop dance recital and the girls did really well. Emily is going to start her fourth session next week, so by the time school ends, she will be an expert! Again, I felt she did an extra good job. But for some reason she is getting more and more reticent about performing for us...darn...I have begged her.

2 comments:

shortensweet said...

That's it, I'm going to challenge her to a dance off :)

bunnyjo georg said...

She was really nervous about performing her routine for some reason. I think she's getting more nervous and self conscious instead of less. Dang it! Cuz she is a lot of fun to watch.