Monday, March 23, 2009

A Few More Wedding Photos

Getting used to a new camera resulted in some of the pictures not turning out. These are some of the better ones, in no particular order...my apologies to the ones who aren't shown due to the extreme darkness and/or blurriness in some of the photos. Editing helped, but not all the pictures could be fixed. I'm also still having trouble getting the pictures to load evenly, so scroll down, there are gaps.

We had an absolutely wonderful time, the wedding went off without a hitch, and the excitement and joy were obvious in every smile and hug! Congratulations to Mike and Margie, who are a great couple, fun to be around and always so good to us. They worked hard to make this day special, not just for themselves, but for all of us, and it couldn't have been better!







































































































Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Ray Veen said...

These pics ARE kind of ghost-ey. But hey, the subject matter is still apparent, and that's all that counts.

VeeFlower said...

The camera has a drink-detector. Oh, yes. Because I had a drink or two, everything became blurry and a little out of focus. Sorry.

shortensweet said...

I thought maybe they had a romantic glow.....

I still like them. My fav is the pic of the lil girls..they are so cute.

VeeFlower said...

Those bright little faces! With their flowery dresses and sparkly jewelry! They hopped and danced and laughed...they sure put a smile on a lot of faces. A lot of people said, "Gee, I wish I could have their energy." Once I looked out on the dance floor, and they were rolling around and dragging each other across the floor...guess we could all learn a lesson from them, like enjoy life while you still have some energy!

bunnyjo georg said...

Very nice pics - cool to see so many faces I care about having a good time. One comment about pic of Chris and I - would be perfect if my big fat gut wasn't showing. Pics of shoulders-up variety only, please. ;)

VeeFlower said...

I looked at the picture in question. Hmmm...you look fine to me. Your husband sure thinks you look fine. No gut pops out at me when viewing the picture. I see two good looking people together. Hmmmm. Maybe you are too critical of yourself. Try adding more fruits and vegetables to your diet. (Don't you remember that self-help tape you and Ray made where the psychologist (Ray) said that!? What a scream!)