Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Bad Will

Okay, so I have a few extra minutes before I had to be at the school to pick up G & E. I remember this Goodwill store on the corner I've always wanted to check out. So I go in, and kind of hurry through and get a really nice pair of leather gloves, lined with faux sheepskin, for a buck fifty. So next time I have a few extra minutes I go in again. This time I find the cutest little picture frame for a buck fifty. It looked brand new, so I bought it. It had seashells on it, starfish, and was a sand color. It would match something I had at home. So I pay a buck fifty. Tonight I was looking through my "stuff" and I found the frame wrapped in newspaper. I smiled, and unwrapped it so I could look at it again. And there on the back, on the label, were those words I never expected to see: DOLLAR TREE.

Sigh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

man! Goodwill ripped you off!

Unknown said...

Don't shop at 'dollar-fifty tree' anymore.