Saturday, March 17, 2007

Friday Fun With Ronald


Brooke and Paige get to spend time with the other Grandma (That's Me)! It was so much fun to have them with me when we went to see Grace in a play. But first things first, we had to grab a bite to eat, and I just happened to know a McDonald's where the kid's seats are made out of plastic cheeseburgers. The girls gave their jackets and "stuff" to Ronald to keep an eye on while we sat at the little table, with smaller than Grandma-butt sized cheeseburger seats. While they were dining, Brooke told me they have a new "Lose weight thing" at their house. And she told me, "You need to come and try it!" Oh, I gave up hamburger for Lent so I was good, I didn't even sneak one of their fries or nuggets! Those smiles tell it all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not two days before, at another McDonald's, they repeatedly ran from the 'play-place' to heave their guts out. Not because of the food, though, all three kids came home from school sick that day. Looks like Grandma's trip was more fun.