Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Prayer Needs

We are a family that believes in prayer, and today I have several prayer requests for you. Thank you family and thank you Father for caring for each and every one of us, no matter how small or large the need.

Sara Sarazen (17) had a tonsillectomy today and has post-op complications including low blood pressure and difficulty breathing 8 hours after surgery. Pray for healing and clearing up her lungs. Also strength and faith for the family to see them through a stressful time.

Paige has been experiencing heartburn and chest discomfort and is undergoing testing for tachycardia on Friday. Pray for her health and strength.

Linda (Murdock) Kemmerling had a heart attack and needs treatment for a mental disability as well. The family has been unable to deal with her mental illness because such patients are allowed to not take their medicine. Pray for healing.

I want you to know that I often pray for all of you, as I know my mother used to pray for me and others in our family. I am aware of things that each one of you is in need of prayer about, and just because you aren't mentioned today doesn't mean you aren't being prayed for. Thank you too for the prayers I know you say for us. Prayer works.

2 comments:

Ray Veen said...

Very sweet, Mom, thanks.

I will pray.

shortensweet said...

Sara is better - and is home. Thank you for all your prayers for her.

Keep praying for the rest though :)

Thanks Mom, I've felt your prayers being answered in my life!