Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hip Hop Dance Recital

Yes! It's that time again! Emily took center stage with her hiphop classmates as they did their routine this year to the Chris Brown "Gimme That" tune. Laura, Chris, Grace, Hailie and I were there, along with many other parents and friends in the audience. It was fun to watch, but I sure wish I had a video camera to catch all the action. Some of the moves are really neat. Emily is one of the better dancers, if you don't mind me bragging, it just happens to be a fact. Maybe you can get her to do it for you, she has the music on cd. Best of all, she is taking another session, so maybe you can catch her next recital.
 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

shortensweet said...

verklempt - that's my girl

Ya know, growing up I always felt like I wasn't as good as ray and laura because they could draw and write and place music. But, I can DANCE! And so can my emma do

VeeFlower said...

Geez, I never knew you felt that way. You were always the one who told jokes, hopped, got things going and entertained. Still are.

Unknown said...

Yeah, but she's not tall like us either.

We really wanted to go and when we realized we'd forgotten, it felt like a slug in the gut. We want in on that next one, so give us ample warning.

Dave said...

Whats happened to Bunnyjo's blog?

VeeFlower said...

Chill, I didn't get ahold of you, then Hailie asked if she could come over some time and now that she is free on Wednesdays I said okay, sorry we left you out of the loop but I kinda sorta figured you would call if you really wanted to go. There will be another one in about 6 weeks.
Davem, thanks for asking, she is busy up to her eyeballs learning and performing a new job and has no computer at home at this time. She does have one but apparently they have been too busy to get it up and running. I am keeping after her.