Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Picture You've Been Waiting For!

And here it is! Today as I was driving home from my coffee stop, I got a call from their dad telling me they were coming over because they had something to show me. And Wow! Was I ever surprised! I had my eyes covered, and when I opened them, I saw these two beautiful little girls with brand spankin' new glasses that were SO PRETTY! Brooke's are a dark purplish-pinkish color and Paige's are gold-rimmed. They both look so great, and I know they will be happy that they can see things better. Now, they may have a little problem actually keeping them on at all times since they aren't used to them yet. And they do enjoy taking them off and putting them into the fashionable little cases they were provided. However, they look wonderful, and I am sure once they get a chance to get used to them they will just love them! So that is some big change for the girls, and their Dad and Mom were nice enough to let me blog it first. Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

shortensweet said...

I saw them first and would have blogged it first, but I had company for dinner.

VeeFlower said...

She is fibbing...she can't find the cord to download photos from her camera, so na na na na na!

Unknown said...

Cute, Mom. Do you know how this makes me look to my children?

Seriously, I showed your picture to the girls and they both sat on my lap and had me read your post to them.

And I don't feel bad about getting my pictures up second. Like my mama taught me, 'haste makes waste'.

HUBBYMAN said...

GREAT LOOKING KIDS!! I GOT MY FIRST GLASSES AT AGE 7 & I _KNOW_ I DIDN'T LOOK THAT GOOD!!

--YooBee said...

I started wearing specs at 19 and two words....BABE MAGNET!

shortensweet said...

or 2 better words...GEEK SQUAD

--YooBee said...

Or two other words MULTIPLE CONTUSIONS

VeeFlower said...

Here are two more words: FALSE MEMORIES