Monday, January 14, 2008

The Good Old Days Ain't Over


I was looking at some older pictures and ran across this one. This was my birthday, say maybe 5 or so years ago.....anyway, when you look at the faces, you realize the old gang is still together. Matter of fact, we were together last night at Old World doing karaoke! Ken and LuWanna didn't make it, we hadn't even met Margie yet, and there are two people in the picture that aren't friends anymore. But hey, ain't we got fun!?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

shortensweet said...

we always have fun together.
It must be because I'm there :)

Anonymous said...

Uh-hem...I was there too

Anonymous said...

One of the cute things about this picture is if you look closely in the center behind us you will see Randy (former sound man) for Redeye getting in on the photo.
That night at Chuggies was a blast, I proved my manhood and security by stretching a condom over my head, inflating it with my nose and then blasting it off my head.

VeeFlower said...

LOL! I remember that! It was hilarious! MOF, I would love to see you do it again....say at the next karaoke blast we have!