Friday, January 25, 2008

Laura's Birthday Shots

Here are a couple shots of Laura I really like. It was her birthday, and Jamie, Val, and I took her out to a place with live music. Little sister Jamie made sure the shots were flowing, and Laura was glowing! It was very enjoyable, especially because I was the designated driver and didn't have to drink any nasty Yagerbombs, or however you spell them. Anyway, Laura doesn't look her age, which I always forget how old she is, because to me she is ageless.
By the way, be looking for more birthday shots as there have been several the past two months, I am a little behind in posting. Okay, I'm a big behind. You get the picture.

8 comments:

Annie101 said...

Those are awesome pictures of my mom on there!
Don't worry I did update my blog finnaly.

bunnyjo georg said...

We sure had a good time that night. The only blot on the evening was an unexpected visit from an old flame who needily took up quite a bit of time. But it was really fun with the shots flowing and the music and just having fun with you three. It was nice because I rarely ever get out like that and I really felt good and close with you guys. And it sure showed on my face! You can tell we were really having a good time. Thank you mom and Jamie and Aunt Valerie for making me feel really special on my birthday. It really touched me and made me feel loved. Awwww!

bunnyjo georg said...

P.S. Jamie sure looks great in that picture. She's so photogenic - the *itch! ;)

VeeFlower said...

Yes, it was a blast! I could tell that lil' sis was thrilled to share one of her favoite gigs with you, and you were certainly game, even though I knew it couldn't have been easy to swallow those toxic drinks, LOL! As for the unexpected visit, I couldn't help but gloast a little bit that we have something together as a family that money can't buy. It was great to celebrate your birthday in such an intimate way, just the girlz!

shortensweet said...

it was a great time. I'm really glad that you were able to join us. I like doing girly stuff like that, it doesn't always have to be the bar though - it could be a movie or lunch or just sitting around with a lot of giggles.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

Anonymous said...

GOOD PUN, VEE!! WE GET THE PICTURE! HOWEVER, _I'M_ REALLY THE BIG BEHIND. YOUR BIG BEHIND IS STORED IN A CLOSET, I BELIEVE, WHICH YOU WORE AT A PARTY I WAS LATE TO (WORKING). (BG)

pixiegirl10 said...

Mom you know that you shouldn't swear when you know I go searching on my family's blogs!!!

bunnyjo georg said...

Geez-dang, Jamie's nails look good! I'm jealous.