Tuesday, January 01, 2008

WARNING: These posts not suitable for easily disturbed readers.

AND REMEMBER, YOU CAN CLICK TO ENLARGE!
The New Year's Eve bash had a Mexican flavor, with many great south of the border favorites. Most did not imbibe, but all toasted the new year when the ball dropped in Times Square. As this and the following entry show, there was more to the night than great food, great people, music, and lots of laughter. Also present were Laura and Chris, who came later after Jack's closed, and Ken and Luwanna. Man Candy Chris never showed up at all as he was on duty at the Country Club.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I spoke to soon.

BTW - barb was unable to attend so she was on the phone in the group pic...

Anonymous said...

Nope, it doesn't count....she can't say she did anything but spent the evening watching re-runs of Road Rules and enjoying Scotts ass emmisions....she's a butt sniffing reality junkie...

Anonymous said...

HUBBYMAN SAYS: GREAT PARTY!! I AM AMAZED THAT I GOT THE TIME OFF WORK TO BE THERE. HAD A GREAT TIME!! STARTING TOMORROW (1/6/08), I'LL HAVE SATURDAYS OFF FOR A WHILE - SO I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO MANY MORE PARTIES THIS YEAR.

Unknown said...

Let's see, where was I?.... Oh yes, looking into some guy's bladder to see if he'd be able to pass his stone or if he needed a stent.

Being gainfully employed is SO COOL! (not)

Anonymous said...

Awww, loook at my bff holding me up in the pic! How sweet is that?