Sunday, May 21, 2006

There's a New Grill In Town!


This is Bryan, our friend. He got a new grill and invited us over to show us how great it is. But he hates having his picture taken! So I snapped this when he was turned away. Pam invited some other people over and put out a picnic table feast, the first of the season. It was just as good as you think it was. One of the few grilled burgers I've ever had that was juicy and yet done. With a really good flavor. And those caramel brownies sure topped it off! There was a fire in the background you don't see. But turns out it was needed as the wind we experienced seeing Mike off only turned colder and stronger. Hmm...maybe this first cookout will bring the heat. Don't forget to scroll down and see Mike off.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The way you described the meal seriously made me hungry. What sort of dinner are you having on saturday, and more importantly, what is the occasion?

bunnyjo georg said...

Mmmm....I think we're having sausages on the grill tonight. Can't wait thanks to your post here about delicious grill food!!!! ;0

Unknown said...

mmmmmm

VeeFlower said...

We're having a taco dinner to celebrate the fact that 30 years ago I was screaming in pain...oh wait, that isn't right...I mean, Jamie was born! Yeah, that's right! We are celebrating her birthday. See, I'm the one getting old. We'll also be having Mike's special dip (or guacamole, I forget which) and some other goodies. Y'all come! Seven.

--YooBee said...

That doesn't look like me at all...I am fatter and grayer...and my thing is smaller......Grill I mean....Grill thing...get your minds out of the gutter.
--Yoobee