Sunday, May 28, 2006

A Great Dance Recital






Two adorable dancers! Grace and Emily have been taking a hip-hop class the past few weeks after school. On Friday, May 26, Laura, Chris, and I got to see them dance at their recital and it was so much fun to see them and their dyn0-cool moves! The close-ups were taken right after the instructors put their make-up on and corn-rowed their hair. The individual pictures were taken when each dancer got to step out of the dance line and perform a few seconds. In spite of being a little nervous, the girls all performed well to the DMC hit "RUN IT". The moves were fun to watch! There was no way you could resist a huge smile when you saw these girls hip-hopping to a tantalizing beat, and I am hoping they will remember the moves for a long time, because I want to see it again and again!

7 comments:

shortensweet said...

How cool, I wish I could have been there. The lightening is cool, and the gurls look so cute. Little muffins.

bunnyjo georg said...

It was really a blast to watch them perform with their group. Chris and I have made them perform several times at home as they were learning the dance, but seeing the whole thing together with the other girls was a blast. Way to go, girls!!!!!

Unknown said...

oh, they look so sweet! i wish i was there too!

Unknown said...

You take the best pictures of the kids, Mom, maybe I should delete 'Veenie Babies' and bow to your superior sense of family photogenesis.

VeeFlower said...

Thanks, Chill, I love flattering comments, it just made my day to read them! Of course, we all love the pics you put on your blog...I guess having such wonderful subjects to photograph has a lot to do with it. And this is for Bunnyjo...keep those girls performing, I am thinking of another show this year, maybe a short play and variety show, how about it, if I do all the work and make it easy for the kids to work on their stuff at home?

shortensweet said...

MOM! I've got a really great idea for one.....

VeeFlower said...

I am open to suggestions for plays...as long as I get some help executing the more ambitious ones :) ChillDaddy, I think Emily enjoys being the villian. I think the dynamics amongst the cousins puts Emily in a category of her own (alone in the middle) so that kinda psychologically puts her at odds and makes her the natural conflict. Just a theory though. And Pinkchick, I will have to have a list (hope you remember what is on it!) because the old oneis on the computer we are not using anymore. But yes, I will be glad to make you another copy. It will cost you a big hug, though.