Friday, May 26, 2006





We had such a good time! First dinner at Finley's where Val, Mike, Tammy, Ken, LuWanna, Michelle, her boyfriend Chris, and Michael joined us. The food was good, although poor Jamie got a spoiled drink mix in her dinner drink and had to send it back. Val and the kids left, and the rest of us went to MiBar where we got to hear the vocal and guitar stylings of Steve Maycroft and Mike Furbush. Mike skipped the whole last set, but that's okay, Steve can carry a set by himself, he even played some special songs for Jamie, including Sweet Home Chicago and it was hot! Roo showed up and Mike was in rare, I mean RARE form. As these pictures show, things got a little crazy! The only bad thing is, the birthday girl has to be up and at 'em pretty early as acting manager. So I am keeping a low profile Friday because SOMEBODY might be not feeling overly bright and cheery! Mike gets the day off so he has a rare occasion where he can sleep in. As for me, I will be getting ready for the big do on Saturday, although I am taking a couple hours off to see Grace and Em dance at their dance recital, so two more big days coming up. Keep watching for more pictures. And don't forget to click on them to enlarge them.

3 comments:

shortensweet said...

OMG...hello Jenny Craig

bunnyjo georg said...

Yeah, that's about how I felt when I saw the pic of a Hellioptomus snuggled up next to Chris on your blog. Bloat anyone?

--YooBee said...

Hey....I do what I can
Yoobee