Monday, July 17, 2006

Moving Day for Shorten'sweet




Here are a few pictures of moving day. But I didn't take pictures of the inside of the apartment (except for Michelle sitting on couch after a lot of hard work.) 'Coz the new tenant will want to do that when she gets a day or two off to arrange things more to her liking. I just barely got my camera working as the work was wrapping up, but I did get a picture of Chris's muscles and Jamie and her dad leaving with a load of stuff from her room.

I like the new duplex lots better than her old 2nd story apartment, because in her old place there just wasn't enough room and nothing worked right. This place has a lot more quality and it's built as though someone really cared if the tenant would be content with the way things are made. Lots of closets, much more room, even outdoor areas like a flower garden area and a deck that isn't exactly tiny. She deserves a good place to go home to after a hard day's work, and this place fits.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Somebody get a picture of the coffee pot. That way I'll know if I want to visit or not.

rotten dad said...

She broke it Chill, set it on the roof an drove off! i told her it wouldent ride there .

--YooBee said...

This move was sponsored in part by....MikeCo. Co-creator of laborbot Model M1-CHE-11E and Senor Mikes Tequilla. "Work hard (by directing a laborbot), play hard...make it mikes"

shortensweet said...

CD...my Dad BROKE my coffee pot. He put it on top of the van...oh, I'll do a WHOLE post about it later...just wait...just you wait DAD!

:)

shortensweet said...

oh GOD I look horrible!

But look how cute Michelle looks :)

Chris just looks like a dork..like always..but he was a great help!

--YooBee said...

That was you?...

--YooBee said...

With the expressions on your faces you look like "Guilty and Guiltier"