Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Saturday Night Fever













These are a couple of pictures of our Saturday night, after the golf tournament. There was a big Euchre/Hearts card game in the dining room. And yes, that is Chantze playing...he learned it at Camporee! We made some popcorn and when the pop ran out, the ice water flowed freely. Brooke and Paige enjoyed watching Cinderella II in my bedroom, and Fritz and Bryan A were locked in cribbage combat in the living room. I didn't take a picture of them though...someone is camera shy and I already pushed my luck taking photos of the golf game. Viva La Summer! Or Viva Le Ete if you prefer.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You should play rummy with that boy. Somehow he's becoming a card shark.

Roo said...

I'm not to big into hearts. Euchre is fun. Out of the games Cribbage is totally my game.

--YooBee said...

I like cribbage too....especially steamed with butter.

VeeFlower said...

We didn't forget Skip-Bo, it's just that the kids have mixed up and lost half the cards, LOL!

HUBBYMAN said...

GRANDSON AFTER MY OWN CHILDHOOD. I PLAYED A LOT OF CARDS WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. I'VE ALSO ENJOYED BACKGAMMON A LOT (STARTED TEACHING GRACE THAT-BUT WE DON'T GET ENOUGH TIME TO HELP HER PRACTICE).

IF YOU PUT BUTTER ONTHE CRIB BOARD, THE PEGS WILL JUST SLIDE OFF.