Friday, June 30, 2006

Error Message

Just a few lines to let you readers know that I have been unable to successfully upload pictures to my blog. If they upload, I get an error message that says I can't publish my new post. If I just write apparently there is no problem. Don't know what the glitch is (me or the website) but even though I uploaded about 4 pictures in the post below, only one published! GRRR! I'll keep trying since I have more to write about our trip to Wisconsin, the people we were with there, etc. But soon it's going to be old news. I already have a few pictures of the kids doing things that I want to get to, and I have promised to write a post about things my kids did when they were younger, since they seem bent on embarassing me with their recollections of my past! So I am going to keep trying. Sorry if you are disappointed, I am, too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

try publishing your text, then 'edit' the post and add the pictures

VeeFlower said...

I will try that, thanks Chill. The old way worked perfectly for about 2 dozen blog entries, now only works after much effort. So I'm open to suggestion. I will try that with the picture of the kids painting their terra cotta pots.

Anonymous said...

http://soundcloud.com/user617591907/premium-rush-movie-2012 - where to download the Premium Rush, Premium Rush film good, download ipod Premium Rush tide 90462,