Wednesday, June 14, 2006

What We Did Today - And Last Week
















It was so good to have all the grandkids here today, even if they were a little testy at times. Gosh, we forget, they have their little madness and moods too! We had a pleasant picnic at Heritage Landing, which is closing in order to prepare for Summer Celebration, so I am glad we went today. Of course I snapped a few pictures, one that is really funny, which I plan to put on here as soon as things slow down. Nor have I forgotten the party pictures. Thought it would be tonight, but I am doing extra babysitting plus a graphics job for a friend that has to be done tomorrow. So I am behind in my pictures, but only for now! the ones I wanted to put on here of the party are still in the camera. So tonight I will post a couple pictures I took at the beach on a not-so-hot day. The water temperature was somewhere around 53 I think. The girls screamed when they went in the water, but you couldn't keep them out! We are all ready for beach season around here, and it's so great we live only five minutes away from a really nice one.

2 comments:

bunnyjo georg said...

I know they had a really great time. After all, swimming is the number one best past-time for Michigan summers!

Unknown said...

Isn't the water still pretty cold?