Friday, June 30, 2006

OOOOOOOOOOOPS

In my last post, I incorrectly identified Brooke as the one who ran off to play. It was PAIGE who ran off to play, and Brooke who is in the separate picture putting her Monet touches on her artwork. Sorry. Can't believe I didn't realize that was Brooke and not Paige, since Paige wore a pink headband that day and Brooke's hair was pulled back in a ponytail and fastened with a flower clip. (I wanna be a flower girl, Grandma!) I am the one who dressed them and did their hair and boy do I feel stupid right now.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You also forgot to mention the part where Brooke was afraid to have you light her sparkler because she was afraid you'd burn the house down.

Apparently the 'Burnt Sand Dune' debacle has scarred her more deeply than we thought.

VeeFlower said...

Aw! She didn't want a sparkler, she said she was tired, and I believed her! These were cool sparklers though, perfectly legal. And they burned really nice, no errant sparks or unanticipated sputtering. I could see that Paige was unsure, but soon after lighting them, you could tell these sparklers would behave. Wish she would have asked me about it, though.

Unknown said...

brooke keeps saying she is the one in orange and paige is in pink. she's confusing me. the one in orange looks like paige to me.

i look at pics of me and wendy and sometimes i cannot tell us apart. isn't that wierd?

VeeFlower said...

OH Thank you! When their own mother can't tell them apart, what hope does a poor old granny have? Yes, the one in orange looks exactly like Paige, so much so that I thought I was downloading and editing Paige's photo. I never stopped to think that just because it looked like Paige in the picture didn't mean it IS Paige. Dang nab it. It's weird how they can morph into each other when you least expect it. As for you and your twin, yes, you are still very much alike. I have been fooled more than once, although I know enough to keep my mouth shut now until I am sure.