Wednesday, September 06, 2006

BEFORE PICTURE

Before I started cleaning the garage. You can't see the floor, with leaves and dirt on it which gets blown in under the garage door. Or the piles of cord, old boxes, stray pop cans and newspapers. But take my word for it, there wasn't much room to walk around in. The picture doesn't do it justice. Not that I am going to micro-clean, but the next picture you see on my blog will be the garage floor. Ha! If the creek don't rise. Why blog my cleaning project? Inspiration, for one. Before and after pictures are fun, too, don't you think? It's also like making a promise. If I don't post a picture of the cleaned garage, I will get teased and probably not in a very nice way. So it sorta forces me to finish what I started. So what are your projects? Where are your before and after pictures? I challenge you. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

bunnyjo georg said...

I should have taken before's of our garage. We moved a ton of stuff out of it when we put together Grace's room this weekend. My bookcase and cases of books were put into our bedroom. The couch, bunk beds, computer desk, chiffarobe, bedside table and TV all went into Grace's room which makes it a *really cool* place to hang out! All of which actually cleared out about 1/5th of our garage. Yay!

VeeFlower said...

Yes, but do you have the pictures to prove it? LOL!