Monday, September 18, 2006

The Latest

Thanks to everyone who is saying a prayer for Mom and the family. The latest news we had is that she has probably had a mild stroke brought on by low potassium. She is responsive to pain and will squeeze Jim's hand when asked. But she is still unconcious and in critical condition, on a ventilator. The good news is that her heart is beating on its own and her color is good. So we are very hopeful that she may improve. Praise God, because she has been through so much already, and Jim was where he needed to be at just the right time. This will be my last post for a little while so I am sending out my love to the family, the best thing you can do is take care of yourselves and your family right now. I love you all and will miss you! Your support is helping me through this, and I will sure let Mom know how much you have been supportive and that you send your love. You might want to give Fritz a call and leave him an encouraging message. Thanks! I will call with updates as warranted.

No comments: