Monday, April 16, 2007

Editorial Reply

This is in reply to the "Hints from El Gato" post.

Okay, first of all, she does not work for me! Fritz does. (Oh, she gives me treats and opens the blinds but that's about it.)

Second, she didn't forget to open the blinds. She just didn't want to stop what she was doing to help out a poor little cat who just wanted a little amusement. I mean, she watches tv, so what is the big deal if I want to watch out the window?

And yes, I did put my tail in the air and stroll out after only ten seconds. This is why: I could hear something in the yard that rustled and tweeted. It was driving me crazy! It was taunting me, and the more the leaves rustled the more excited I got. But when the self-appointed QUEEN finally quit tapping on those rattly key things and got up off her hindquarters to open the blind, my prey was GONE! So thanks a lot, ma. You blew it. Just for that, I left a few more hairs by your coffee cup. And when you walk through the rooms, watch out, their could be a furry little surprise waiting to leap out at you!

3 comments:

Dave said...

Cats dont have owners they have servants who attend to them. Whats happening to BJ?

Unknown said...

Smoochie - you're indignation is totally justified, and I'll bet, that under your charismatic leadership, all of the mice in the neighborhood would be willing to lay seige to that horrible servant of yours.

Anonymous said...

Hi davem, good to hear your voice. BJ does not have access to a working computer at this time. I will tell her you asked about her and relay any comments.
Chill, the thought of mice makes my toes curl up under the covers...because I think one might have lived near by bed at one time! I hope not! But you are playing to my deepest fears!