Thursday, August 17, 2006

About that new version....

For those of you who check the blogs frequently or have tried to update your own, you may have noticed the picture icon doesn't follow through and display your photos. I am wondering if this is because there is a new version of Blogger that they are trying to get people to switch to...the info is on your opening page. Apparently there are a lot of things it can't do yet, plus you have to have a Google account. And as with all internet shit these days, it won't tell you ahead of time if that means you have to pay or not (often you have to really hunt and read the fine print all the way through...and even then they make it as ambiguous and confusing as they can hoping you will just sign up....). Anyway our good old days of doing things the way we learned them are over. Apparently the old dogs will have to learn new tricks. Meanwhile, I have a lot of photos I would like to publish, but cannot. Shitters. I am not going to switch to the new version until they work some of the bugs out.

3 comments:

shortensweet said...

Happy birthday FRITZ!!

I hope we can celebrate soon!

shortensweet said...

I was able to post usind Picasa2

HUBBYMAN said...

THANKS!!! S&S - I GOT TO SEE BROOK, PAIGE, MOLLY, & VEEFLOWER PLAYING IN LAKE MICHIGAN BEFORE I WENT TO WORK. I EVEN WALKED ONT HE BEACH A BIT!