Friday, August 25, 2006

Girl's Night In

Even though this memorable event took place several weeks ago, I wanted to make sure to note it on the blog because it was really special. One night when the girls were over, we decided to have Jamie over for dinner and we wanted to make it something out of the ordinary for someone who works hard and deserves a little pampering. Besides their Mom, of course! So the girls set the table very carefully, used the best dishes, and lit candles. They were a very big help, and it was a great dinner enjoyed by all. As you can see, they were very proud of their efforts, as was I! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

shortensweet said...

It was a very nice dinner, I loved spending time with the girls. They did such a good job, I'm always so proud of the little boogers.

VeeFlower said...

The looks on their faces shows how hard they worked and how much they enjoyed the success of their efforts. Modern psychology seems to point to constant praise as the way to build self-esteem, when in actuality it is competence that makes a kid feel good about themselves. Guess I'm in a psychology mode today...not good since I am going to see Red Eye tonight!

Unknown said...

Awwww.... kinda makes me want to force them to cook for me.